Little Creek Lodge Outpatient Rehab Services
Drug and alcohol recovery services in Pennsylvania
Little Creek Recovery offers outpatient rehab services in Wayne County, Pennsylvania. Little Creek provides patients with a clear view of the chronic but treatable nature of alcoholism and substance use disorders. Our outpatient services are delivered in clean, safe, and confidential environments. Little Creek’s caring, compassionate, professional, and experienced staff also go out of their way to address the needs of each patient. Our outpatient rehab services are offered to everyone in an individual and group therapy format.
Outpatient Drug Rehab in PA at Little Creek Lodge
Little Creek contains two primary forms of outpatient rehab in Pennsylvania. These two forms of treatment, include a partial hospitalization program (PHP) and an intensive outpatient program (IOP).
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Partial hospitalization program treatment requires patients to attend rehab for five to eight hours a day, five to seven days a week. Because PHP treatment is an outpatient rehab service though, patients are able to live in the comfort of their own homes.
A PHP is the most intensive form of outpatient treatment. Thus, individuals that contain moderate to severe addictions can benefit from receiving partial hospitalization program treatment. Individuals with moderate to severe addictions that can’t live in a rehab facility 24/7 like inpatient rehab requires could also benefit from a PHP.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
An intensive outpatient program requires its patients to attend rehab for around a few hours a day, a few days a week. Once again, because this is an outpatient form of rehab, individuals receiving IOP treatment at Little Creek can live in the comfort of their own homes.
An IOP is the second most intensive form of outpatient rehab. Therefore, individuals with moderate levels of addiction could benefit from attending intensive outpatient program treatment.
Although Little Creek specializes in inpatient rehab for men only, all of its outpatient rehab services are co-ed. This means that men and women can partake in the PHP and IOP treatment sessions at Little Creek Lodge.
Outpatient Rehab Continuum of Care
Many times, individuals who successfully complete inpatient drug and alcohol rehab in Pennsylvania still need some form of ongoing treatment to solidify their sobriety. Such individuals can take advantage of the continuum of care that Little Creek outpatient rehab services offer. Addiction treatment patients that may not need to receive inpatient care can also attend Little Creek’s outpatient rehab services.
Continuum of care refers to the stages of care that individuals can receive from when they enter rehab in Pennsylvania to the time that they’re in recovery. Continuum of care is beneficial when dealing with addiction treatment services because it adds transparency to the addiction treatment process. It also helps to provide context for the reasoning behind every stage of treatment and addiction treatment in and of itself.
The outpatient rehab programs here at Little Creek Recovery are flexible with the times that they allow individuals to participate in both their daily affairs and treatments. Before prospective outpatient rehab patients begin their treatment, our staff will assess the specific needs of each patient.
The Little Creek staff will also develop a custom treatment plan for each outpatient rehab patient. Just know that all Little Creek patients must be willing to submit to a breathalyzer or drug screening test upon request.
Our mission is to provide effective drug and alcohol treatment to as many individuals as possible. Our flexible, continuum of care for outpatient drug rehab in PA helps us achieve this mission.
Stages of Continuum of Care At Little Creek Recovery
There are three main stages of the continuum of care that Little Creek Recovery breaks its outpatient rehab programs down into. Each of these three stages is characterized by how far the patient is into his or her outpatient drug rehab and the goals that want to be achieved at that point.
Stage 1: Admissions Stage
The focus of the admissions stage of the continuum of care at Little Creek Lodge is to get the patient through all the initial components of his or her outpatient drug rehab. These initial components consist of:
- Fully understanding the addiction that needs to be treated
- Being able to acknowledge that addiction is a disease
- The patient is able to admit that he or she has a problem that requires addiction treatment to fix
- Overcoming the five stages of grief that many new addiction treatment patients experience
- Cross addiction
- Recognizing that there is a higher power that they can call on for assistance during addiction treatment
- Learning how to be emotionally transparent
- Learning how to live and get along with others
- Anger management
- Coping skills
- Reaction time
Stage 2: Growth and Personal Development Stage
The growth and personal development stage of outpatient rehab at Little Creek focuses on making changes in the lives of the patients that will help them grow and be better.
Some specific things that Little Creek outpatient rehab patients will focus on during the second stage of the continuum of care to achieve this growth and personal development include:
- Overcoming fears relating to life after recovery, in particular, the fear of success
- Learning how to upkeep responsibilities
- Becoming better critical thinkers and problem solvers
- Maintaining a support group whether through Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or some other type of addiction support group
- Gaining the ability to ask for assistance
- Repairing the relationships a patient has with his or her family through family therapy and home visits
- Being able to cut negative influences out of his or her life
- Making plans for life after rehab
- Receiving employment or furthering one’s education
- Achieving spiritual growth
Stage 3: Preparing for Transition Stage
The transitional stage of the continuum of care for outpatient treatment is the third and final stage. During this stage, the patient focuses on exhibiting the lessons that he or she learned in rehab.
Some things that patients focus on during this stage of the continuum of care include:
- Applying the knowledge and skills that they’ve learned while in rehab to their lives
- Passing the newfound knowledge and skills that they’ve learned in rehab to others struggling with addiction
- Being a community leader
- Fully transitioning out of rehab into a fully functioning citizen in the real world
- Not being defensive anymore
- Living in the present instead of dwelling on the past
- Continuing to take measures to better oneself as a person
- Accepting change
- Growing even more spiritually
- Continuing to take part in support group meetings
Reasons to Choose Little Creek Outpatient Rehab in Pennsylvania
Making the proper decision on what treatment is right for your needs can be overwhelming and frustrating. Inpatient treatment isn’t right for everyone. Therefore, many people choose to receive outpatient treatment.
Here are a few reasons you should consider attending outpatient rehab in Pennsylvania at Little Creek:
- Personal Growth – This personal growth can occur within one’s self-esteem, relationships, family and work-related issues, and community participation.
- Life Skills Workshops – The Little Creek life skills workshops within the recovery center’s outpatient drug rehab in PA include information on career planning, financial management, anxiety/stress management, and other important fundamentals.
- Family Participation – The Little Creek outpatient drug rehab in PA includes family day, family education workshops, family counseling sessions, and more.
- Individualized Counseling Sessions – Little Creek outpatient rehab in Pennsylvania services also include counseling sessions on grief, boundary setting, trauma, and personal relationships.
- 12-Step Education – Little Creek’s outpatient rehab services offer ongoing education that individuals can integrate into their everyday lives in the form of 12-step programs.
- Relapse Prevention – Through relapse prevention, Little Creek outpatient rehab in Pennsylvania helps individuals develop the skills to overcome drug and alcohol abuse after people graduate from their addiction treatment programs.
- Caring Clinical Staff – The Little Creek staff believes in caring for each patient and providing them all with treatment through a competent, coordinated, and collaborative outpatient program that’s based on the principles of dignity and respect.
Little Creek Lodge Can Help You Break the Cycle of Addiction
A long-term plan for recovery is the best way to establish a new, sober life. The Little Creek Lodge staff can help patients plan for the road ahead.
The Little Creek outpatient rehab in Pennsylvania is the only licensed drug and alcohol treatment facility in Wayne County. Little Creek outpatient rehab in Pennsylvania is open to men and women in the Wayne County, PA community and beyond.
To learn more about our outpatient program along with the recovery center’s other services, contact us today. People can do this by calling Little Creek Recovery or by filling out a contact form on our website. Little Creek accepts most major insurance plans.