Clinical Director, MS, LPC, CCS
Katie’s primary role is to oversee the clinical programming and staff at Little Creek Lodge and Little Creek Outpatient Services. Katie works to constantly improve the treatment offered at LCL and LCOPS, in order to meet with individual and community needs of the clients we serve. She works closely with the staff to ensure clients and their families are getting the best care possible. Katie finds it essential to spend time getting to know all clients and their families and enjoys working directly with them throughout their treatment experience.
Born and raised in New Jersey, Katie relocated to Northeastern Pennsylvania in early recovery and has been sober since May 2008. She now resides with her husband and three young daughters in Clarks Green, PA. In her free time, Katie enjoys riding her road bike, mountain biking, and coaching her daughters’ sports teams.
- Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Pennsylvania
- MS, Rehabilitation Counseling, University of Scranton, 2011
- Outstanding Rehabilitation Counseling Student, 2011
- Member of Chi Sigma Iota honor society
- BS, Counseling and Human Services, University of Scranton, 2009
- Graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors
- Member of Tau Upsilon Alpha honor society
Prior Work Experience:
Prior to joining Little Creek Lodge, Katie worked as a Drug and Alcohol Counselor at Pyramid Healthcare, an inpatient adolescent drug and alcohol facility, and at R.A.F.T., an adolescent IOP program. She also worked for Pennsylvania’s Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, where she worked with adolescents and adults with developmental, mental, emotional, and intellectual disabilities. Katie has worked at her private practice since completing her Master’s program in 2011.