Your Journey Starts Now, Turn Addiction Into Recovery
Inspire, Empower, Transform
Jump to Section
Little Creek Recovery – Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center
Little Creek Recovery is an alcohol and drug addiction treatment center, nestled in the woods of Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania. Our structured recovery program is proven to help adult men live a sober lifestyle. Residents develop the tools they need to become the men they want to be. Our holistic approach to treatment addresses the root causes of addiction, while promoting overall spiritual, emotional and physical growth.
At Little Creek Recovery, you have the time to discover who you are while learning how to love yourself, and be loved by others. You learn how to form intimate relationships and have fun while engaging in a sober lifestyle.
A recovery program that treats body, mind and soul
Little Creek Recovery follows a 12-step model, and offers a structured environment based on the Three Stages of Care, for adult males. An important part of the recovery process is developing healthy, sober relationships with others, based on mutual trust, respect and understanding. We have found that exploring the world we live in, in a new and healthy way, can help spur recovery and the creative process:
- Clinical Program. Little Creek utilizes individual, family, and group therapy modalities to help Residents explore who they are without drugs and alcohol. Treating the underlying causes of addiction as well as unresolved internal conflicts is vital for long-term recovery.
- Recreation Program. Little Creek’s recreational program is designed to facilitate social integration with peers, promote healthy relationships within the community, encourage team building skills, and, of course, allow residents to enjoy the benefits of physical exercise.
- Adventure Trek. Adventure Trek helps you develop new strengths, cultivate teamwork and trust, and create a “peak experience,” all while empowering Residents and having fun.
- Music Expressions. Sparking the creative process without the use of drugs or alcohol is a very important step in early recovery. Restarting the imagination takes internal motivation, work, and coaching.
- Family Program. Strong, healthy family relationships are critical to the recovery process. We help families engage with their loved ones, teach them about enabling behaviors, and provide a safe space for them to communicate.
Why choose Little Creek Recovery for your recovery?
We treat addiction as a chronic disease, and strive for continuity of care. Our facility is private and safe, and we are licensed by the state of Pennsylvania. Each Resident is evaluated based on his needs, goals and place in the recovery process, and a comprehensive treatment plan is developed for the individual. This treatment plan is monitored for completion in a timely manner and updated as needed. We invite to you read more about us, our mission, our philosophy and our purpose.
Little Creek Recovery was the first of its kind on the East Coast to mix clinical care with recreational therapies. We are a small family owned and operated drug and alcohol treatment center that gives personal attention to each and every resident. Little Creek is dedicated to family education from the day of entry to years after completion. We pride ourselves on our alumni and the sober community that we developed here in Northeast PA. Our alumni have a firm commitment to a sober lifestyle and giving back to the current residents, whether through sponsorship, employment assistance, or housing. Even our parents have stuck together and attend family groups/meetings in their hometown areas.
Little Creek Recovery accepts most major insurances.
Little Creek Recovery and Little Creek Outpatient Services are in-network substance use disorder treatment providers for Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield & Geisinger Health Plan.
Below is a list of the most popular insurance providers we work with regularly. Insurance coverages will vary depending on your policy and benefits. If you do not see your insurance provider on this list or if you would like to verify your insurance policy, please contact Little Creek Recovery at 570-630-9354 for more information on all insurances accepted within our drug and alcohol treatment services.